Sunday, September 02, 2018
On August 22 - 25, the University of Hamburg hosted another instalment of the annual General Conference of the European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR). Several department members took part at the conference by presenting contributions, organizing panels, sections, chairing or discussing panels.
Among the contributions there were:
- Petr Kaniok along with Vratislav Havlík and Veronika Zapletalová: "Differentiated Integration and Visegrad: Review and Conceptualization"
- Hubert Smekal (co-author): "Understanding Adoption of International Human Rights Treaties: Political Regimes and Compliance Control"
- Vít Hloušek (co-author): "How to Create a Loyal and Efficient Political Machine? Billionaire Andrej Babiš and His Party ANO"
- Jana Urbanovská: A 'Responsible' Peacebuilder on the rise?"
- Barbora Padrtová: "Global and regional security challenges in the Arctic" and "Digital Technology in Teaching - Short Skype Calls"
- Petra Kuchyňková: "The Conduct of Gazprom in Central and Eastern Europe: A Tool of the Kremlin, or Just an Adaptable Player?"