The European Politics Master's program is open to students holding a Bachelor's or equivalent degree in the social sciences (political science, International Relations, European studies, and related disciplines, including history, law, economics, etc.) or the humanities from a recognized institution of higher education. Applicants must have a good command of the English language.
Applicants should submit the following:
1. Complete application form
ONLINE (link from EUP page on MU website) in Masaryk University information system (online form is active from 1 Feb-30 April for fall semester admission, and 1 Sept-30 Nov for spring semester admission: select European Politics) and fill in the application form.
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Academic records of the applicant:
a) A copy of the applicant’s Bachelor’s diploma (or documentation indicating that the applicant will receive such a diploma by the time of enrolling in the program) accompanied by official English language translation (where necessary).
b) A copy of the final transcript (the record of courses and grades) in the original language, accompanied by official English language translation (where necessary).
4. Statement of purpose (approximately 500 words), outlining the applicant's intellectual history and presenting his/her motivation in applying to this program.
5. Proof of English language knowledge
6. Recommendation letter by a former university or college teacher.
Unless otherwise indicated, all application materials should be in English.
For more information visit http://eupolitics.fss.muni.cz/.
For more information about admissions contact email@example.com